Refund & Cancellation Policy
At Newscoverage.in, we are confident of our ability to deliver. For many of our competitors, delivering promised results is a challenge. It is no challenge for us, but the challenge we feel is to deliver better than promised results within the deadline. And most of the time, we succeed to take on the challenge successfully.
Since at Newscoverage.in, we systematically do everything, so we don’t have to deal with any situations like project cancellation and refund. However, we have made some guidelines for the same.
- You can place the cancellation order for any particular service that you have taken within 7 to 10 working days of the service agreement via prescribed cancellation. You can email info(at)newscoverage.in for cancellation.
- Cancellation requests for services availed with promotional offers are not entertained.
- A service agreement automatically gets cancelled if you don’t make the next payment within 10 working days.
- The fee would not be refunded in case of project cancellation.
- Our refund policy differs from service to service.
- If a refund is done, we would deduct the amount for the work already done.
- Administrative fees would not be refunded in any case.
- Taxes paid on services to regulatory bodies would not be refunded.
- If you have violated the terms and conditions of our policy, we would cancel the agreement and would not refund you anything.
- We would not refund if any kind of delay or service disruption happens because of third-party involvement.
We advise you to read our cancellation and refund policies thoroughly to avoid any kind of inconvenience during cancellation or refund.